Micro 1400 neq statement

James Mcquade

I have written a program using a micrologix 1000 in which i am using word B3:11 as my faults.
the faults are basically sensor faults programmed into bits 0-14, bit 15 is not used due to the sign bit.

i have also included an indicator light to flash when there is a fault. the logic is that when the power is on and word B3:11 is not equal to 0, turn on an indicator light.

my problem is that the logic isn't working.
the word is not equal to zero, but the light is not on.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance,
james

Post your file, a PDF, or a screenshot, of your logic - then we won't be guessing...

Yes, the rung is scanned.

I didn't have my laptop with me earlier when i was asked about the problem.

Turns out that someone modified the program without understanding what was going on and didn't tell anyone.
Guess who got yelled at the first time.
Then guess who got yelled at later.

Thanks for the replies.

james