unable to upload from CPM1A OMRON

lachuupriya

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to upload program from CPM1A - 40CDR - A - V1 OMRON PLC. But my bad luck unable to get program.

PLC: CPM1A - 40CDR - A - V1
Expansions: 8ED, 8ER
Communication Cable: CPM1-CIF01 + UC 232A
Software: CX-Programmer 7.3
PC: IBM ThinkpadT43

I tried my best to pull out the program but always I fail in it.

I tried Auto Online and Manual Online (Create Blank Project and tried connecting online)
I have chosen correct COM Port, Baud Rate and Network Type.
I tried "Scan Serial Ports For PLCs"
Once I select COM Port and hit next, it says "Modem port has been Selected. Do you wish to continue."
If I click yes

Same window popup again. I click on Yes.
Following errors coming up.

"Cannot transfer the Function Block definition because FB Source has been transferred to the PLC. Do you wish to continue?"
If I click yes.

coming up with transfer window but after few seconds got second error popup states that "Failed to upload the expansion functions"
If I click OK.

Third error popup "Failed to upload the settings".
If I click OK.

Finally got " Program upload from PLC NewPLC1"
Upload successful.
Once I hit OK. It says "Upload Successful"

I believe that I have given enough information.
Seeking a wise solution to overcome this issue, help me out.
I'm new to OMRON PLCs.

Regards
Lachuu