-stop bit 1

and here is serial port of twido
17123305.jpg

and m340's port
55622731.jpg

am i doing something wrong??
because it doesnt work....
any ideas??

Two things - simplify to start and use just two wires.

Per M340 documentation:

The pins used by the RS 485 serial link are as follows:
z Pin 4: D1 signal
z Pin 5: D0 signal
Pins 7 and 8 are used solely to supply power to human-machine interfaces via the
serial link

Do you need the power pins? If not, disconnect them.

So I would try:

1 - 4
2 - 5

if this doesn't work, swap one pair:

1 - 5
2 - 4

Failing that, I set up a PC with rS485 adapter and make sure each one works there directly to the PC.

If you use Twido's programming port, then you have to connect pin5 (DPT) to 7 (0V). If you don't connect it to 0v, port is on programming mode and modbus communication won't work.

so, probably

1 - 4
2 - 5

|

if communication don't work swap A and B signals, as robertkjonesjr wroted.

And disconnect power cables, now you have short circuit from +5V to ground.

Hi! I have a some problem with TWDLCDA24DRF PLC. Does anybody halp me?
If somebody have this PLC, please open the cover and on the bottom layout you can see some transistor. It marked (Q18) on the layout. I want to know the number of this transistor. It is burned in my TWIDO.

If you use Twido's programming port, then you have to connect pin5 (DPT) to 7 (0V). If you don't connect it to 0v, port is on programming mode and modbus communication won't work.

so, probably

1 - 4
2 - 5

|

if communication don't work swap A and B signals, as robertkjonesjr wroted.

And disconnect power cables, now you have short circuit from +5V to ground.
fantastic Lare!!
it worked perfect, thanks a lot!!!