HMI for TECO drive

nic6911

Hi.
I have a TECO 7300CV with built in PLC.
Now I have a serial programming cable and I'm also able to communicate with it through a pocket pc, an ipaq.
So I need to make an HMI out of my ipaq. It must be able to set on of the preset counter values in the PLC and activate an input.
It's that simple, or is it?
I have tried to get Indusoft working, but I have no clue on how to get tags from the PLC into Indusoft, so that I can communicate with the PLC via Indusoft.
I have read tutorials and watched video's...
Is there anyone that could give me a hint? Or is there any other HMI programmin tool that would work? It must be able to run on windows CE/mobile.

Regards Mogens

Similar Topics

I am somewhat new to incorporating an HMI for a PLC user control. I have on hand a TECO OP10 HMI that i was wondering if it could be interfaced...
Replies
Views
I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics show not only blower...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom