Whatever happened to Graysoft ?

Fred Mau

Lifetime Supporting Member
Whatever happened to Graysoft, the company that wrote DOS-based programming software for PLCs back in the '90s?

I know that as of maybe 4 or 5 years ago they were still around under a different name but I can't recall what it was, and googling doesn't turn up anything that looks like them.

Are they still around ? Anybody have a link ?

Similar Topics

Hello, PLCTalk Community ! My Google-fu is weak today and I hope I can get a better community answer. I was asked to look at a retrofit job with...
Replies
Views
I have an MP277 locally and a PC Runtime in the office. Connected thrue Lean CP on a 315 CPU. I've made a batchsystem. I know the PC Runtime...
Replies
Views
Dear all, Please help a girl with information. I found myself in a need for checking existing PLC tags from OPC side. I'm not programming...
Replies
Views
So here's what I'm looking for. I want to collect production numbers from machines on the floor and transmit it into the front office, record it...
Replies
Views
Has anyone on the Forum used the Red Lion "Graphite Core Controller", part number GRAC0005 ? My understanding of the Core controller was that it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom