cimplicity version 4.01 and LM90-30 help and compatibility with system

jcp

Hi friends;
I have a licenced cimplicity version 4.01 and LM 90-30 serirs.
I have a gfunk plc and I/Os.
I have nott enough experience to use these softwares but i am able to programming in RSLOGIX 5000 with RS VIEW and knows the PLC programming rules as well by using rslogix5000 and rsview but cimplicity and LM is diffrent from them.
I want a help manual with a example to develop a HMI screen and call the data from LogicMaster 90-30. How ?
Plz send a link where from i download the example and help manuals and develop own system. I am begging there plz help me?
Secondly i have a Laptop compaq 420 Duo Core intel. Is cimplicity 4.01 is compatable with that or can i install on that machine with operating system Win XP?

Best regards

Friends
Please help me in this regard.
can any one send me a link where i learn the cimplicity 4.01 to develop the screens and how call the addresses to show data?
Best regards

Complicity version 4.01 is very old, it will be difficult to find information specific to it. The GEIP support web site is where you should start and contact your local GEIP support group. Go to support.ge-ip.com to begin with, select "Contact us" for more personal help.

Friends;
Please guide me how i start to develop the HMI screens in cimplicity 4.01 which exe start to develop and how i export data from Gfunac PLC 90-30?
best regards