Microsof dotnet framework on MP277

Plc_User

Does anybody has experience with installing Microsoft dotnet framework on a MP277 and running visual basic or c# programs on the panel.
Are there restrictions compared to the install on a pc?
Can it run in parallel with WinCC Flexible?
Is it possible to install some kind of database on the MP277 (f.i. SQL-server)?
Thanks

I have just recently installed the .NET compact framework on an MP277 and it runs a VB program that communicates to an S7-200.

The only issue I ran into was that I could not get any graphics to display, such as JPG and PNG files. It would generate an exception.

Similar Topics

I don't know if this is the right place to announce this, if is not mods feel free to delete. Just looking for some feedback, if there are any...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to read (or write to)the memory contents of an Allen Bradley PLC. In PLC programming addresses are typically like N7:0, N7:11, or...
Replies
Views
hi, Could someone propose me a dotnet(C#) library(direct driver) which can communicate with siemens S5-316(memory mapping,read and write data...
Replies
Views
Could someone tell me how many approachs can be used to fetch data from SIEMENS S7-300 PLC using DOTNET(C#)? thanks a lot.
Replies
Views
Hello everyones, i am having make a program ( write by DotNet ) similar to RSview32, That is connect to RSlinx to get , and set data to PLC, but i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom