Duo core processor and Cimplicity version 4.1

jcp

Hi friends
I have a computer with duo core processor intel. I install cimplicity version 4.1 no error at the time of installation and registered sucessfully. But when i run the project workbench held and encountered the problem and show CFGCAB(Encountered the problem). How i fix this problem?
Best regards
JCP

Duel Core processors present a problem with older versions of Cimplicity due to how the licensing system works. One license works for one (1) CPU. You essentially need a second license. GE is aware of this problem and you can probably call them or your distributor and get a second license for the second CPU at no charge.

Or, upgrade the Cimplicity project to the latest and greatest version which is duel core compatible.

Or, put the project on a single CPU computer.

There was a Sim issued by GE to correct this problem a few years ago. Any newer versions has the fix included

FYI: Cimplicity 4.1 was designed to run on Windows NT. It would run on Windows 2000. However, I have never been able to get Cim 4.x running sucessfully on ANY later OS.