Stored Procedures and double quotes in wonderware

Hello All,
Im trying to pass an argument to a stored procedure in wonderware. Someone else is doing the data base, and im required to do a SQLSelect on the stored procedure passing it one argument. The argument is a string (from a tag). They are using firebird for the database. Their example is
Select LoadTemp, LoadTime, QuencTime1, QuenchTime2 from GetLoadNumberInfo("1000")

I cant put that in my sqlselect cause the " ends that part of the satement.

The "1000" string is the argument. Is there a way to do this? Ive looked at the setstatement function, but that seems to be just for SQLExecute and not SQLSelect. Thanks

matt

Similar Topics

Hey Everyone, I need some assistance from some good HMI programmers. I have been asked to make some changes to the HMI on one of our Packaging...
Replies
Views
Hello, In CLX5000 I have a DINT being used to store the shift's break time as a whole number ie 1:00 would be 100. The issue is if I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Could someone please shine some knowledge on how i go about correctly storing the recipes onto the sd card using the recipeplus in...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm a beginner at programing and my question is about the MOV instruction at RSLOGIX. First of all I dont have any practicals issues with...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I have a Keyence LK-G5001P control module with 2 laser heads connected to it (the lasers are Keyence LK-H152). I have the control...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom