LogixPro Bottle Line Sim

CENess

Alright, Heres my problem. I am on exercise 3 boxing the broken bottles. I am able to get the broken bottles to drop and grind, now my problem lies with the boxes overflowing and removing/bringing in a new box. I can only get the box to move until the LS is no longer true.

Here is a picture of my logic thus far.

BottleLine-1.jpg

Use a counter having preset value of 10 controlled by LS8. When approximately 10 bottles are grounded and dropped into the box, the box is filled. Now Run the scrap conveyor to push another empty box in place. It can be done by using another counter with preset value of 2 controlled by LS10.

So the DONE BITS of both counters can be used to run the scrap conveyor.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am trying to solve the bottle line simulation, but I can't understand the basics, and why we are using BSL and BSR, so can anyone provide...
Replies
Views
ive been reading alot of bottle line sim questions/answers on here, bout timers/counters/bit shift. im just wondering beacause im not quite sure...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new to PLC programming. Myself and several co-workers are taking a PLC class and we are using the logixPro to learn on, Our problem is...
Replies
Views
i am trying to get the LED to work independent of each other i can get one working by using an imput to increment a counter and the output latch...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I am doing a tech thesis on the bottle sim and I cannot get my scrap box to cooperate. It moves but however a new box does not go...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom