RSLogix5000 Trend Save Directory

JayrodPhil

Simple question I hope:

Where does RSLogix5000 (and the Trend Server) save the actual trend file on your PC? Not the Log file that you can assign a directory for, but the actual trend file that is continuously growing every sample. It used to be maintained in the controller, but newer versions clarify (via Knowledgebase Article 32379 - RSLogix 5000 Trending) that it is in fact stored on your HDD now. Any help is appreciated as I want to see how fast it grows and estimate when my HDD will be filled up. Thanks,

Jarad S.

Why not just monitor the free space on your HDD.

The trend will stop when the HDD is 80% full.

After a few days recording you should be able to determine the cut-off point.

Similar Topics

Try to trend one scan signal in Rslogix5000 V19, but find sometime the pulse is missing in the trend. I use 1 ms sample period, the PLC scan time...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we need some guiding on how to do the Trend in RsLogix 5000 engineering software, to be able to trace some servomotors data. Can you...
Replies
Views
I have a L32E, I have created 15 trend screens with 1 pen per screen. If I put each pen to the limit of 32,767 data points will this be to much...
Replies
Views
I am able to save a recorded trend to a log file. This file has an extention "TBS". For example "mytrend.tbs". Now I want to be able to open it in...
Replies
Views
Hi! So my problem is a little funky, I had Studio 5000 v 24 and 30 installed, but forgot to install RSLogix (which I cannot go without). Is there...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom