Produce/Comcumed

Mariot1

Gentlemen's

I have two L61 processors in the same rack... I am Able to produced Tag from A (CPU Slot 0) to B (CPU Slot 12) put not the other way around. I need to be able to also do from B to A.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Produced/Consumed

Crimson75, I read the book but still don't see any exemple or troubleshooting explaning going from B to A...

Bad config

Found it, One tag was not configured properly in the consumed side of the operation from B to A

Thanks for your help

Similar Topics

I have a client who periodically experiences network communication issues. Sometimes when I VPN into the site, their SCADA systems will flash comm...
Replies
Views
I currently have a setup in Siemens S7 using I-Device connections over PROFINET and I am trying to investigate an equivalent setup using Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Recent Forum member and very-good-question-asker /DesertSurf520 has a thread that started a discussion about Compact 5000 I/O, but branched off...
Replies
Views
My PLC has a Boolean consume tag that gets data from another PLC via ethernet. Is there a way to make the consume tag fail to 0 when the ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hello Ladies and Gents, I have some PLC to PLC communications using Produce and Consume. The data is not time sensitive, and I really only need...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom