Direction connection from WinCC runtime to S7-214

nickds

Hello all, I have managed to get my S7-214 CPU to talk to my computer over a RS485 cable.

Can WinCC runtimes interface directly with the CPU if it is in terminal mode? I see mainly S7-300 at work and see the HMI talking over Profibus to the CPU, I just wondered if this was possible on a smaller scale with S7-200 and a RS485 cable?

Cheers, Nick

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I am working with micro850, a proximity sensor (FOTEK, PL-05P) and a 3DOF serial arm robot. I use MC_MoveRelative to control the...
Replies
Views
I am trying motor startup with pf525 drive by using wizard start over ethernet communication but during direction test it's showing control error...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am a beginner with a Siemens Logo 8 PLC. I would determine the direction of an object if it passes a whole cycle of 2 input sensors. See...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just looking through the CIP_AXIS_DRIVE data type in a Logix controller to look for something that can tell me whether the current...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have issue with acs800 starting the motor in reverse for like 5-6 seconds with a max speed of around -220 rpm before it goes to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom