S7-315 2dp and cp 343-1

IJK

Dear Expert

i have an system in which i am using cpu 315 2dp.
now i have to exchange data between 3 nutrunners(with mitsubishi plc ) which have ethernet port.so i am thinking to add cp343-1 with s7-315 2dp

1. how to add gsd file of mistubishi plc in s7 hardware on profinet.
2. which communiction blocks should i use?

or should i use any other cp for this application please suggest.:mad::mad:

What about standard TCP connection? Its easy to handle inside the S7 (NetPro connection and blocks FC5/6 from the CP-library) and the Mitsubishi should be able to do the same. No gsd-files required.

ys they are going to give me profinet gsd file

but i can see a profinet network in siemens hardware after i add cp 343-1 to connect mistubishi plc

In STEP7, open the HW Config, then in the HW Configurator select from the menu "Options" ... "Install GSD file".
When the GSD file has been imported, you can find it in the HW Catalog under "PROFINET IO" ... "Additional Field Devices". From there, copy it to the Profinet bus that is connected to the CP343-1.

In the STEP7 program you have to add the blocks PNIO_SEND and PNIO_RECV to exchange data via profinet.

thanks mr. jasper

but i am not getting profinet bus with cp 343-1 in hardware.

how should i get this bus please tell me for cp 343-1

but i can see a profinet network in siemens hardware after i add cp 343-1 to connect mistubishi plc

but i am not getting profinet bus with cp 343-1 in hardware.
You are being inconsistent.

You need a CP like the 6GK7343-1EX30-0XE0.
In the HW Configurator, select the PN port on the CP. Then from the menu select "Insert" ... "PROFINET IO System".