Winmate COM port

plcsdotnet

Hi Everybody!
AM using Square D Winmate software SFW572. I want to use the serial port (COM), but it only lets me select COM1. I know from many years in the past that you can add a registry change to allow SFW572 more COM ports so I can point it to the USB COM3 channel. But I can't remember what that registry edit was. Does anyone know what that setting is?o_O

Similar Topics

I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
I'm retrofitting equipment, but I didn't want to change the electrical characteristics of the panel. In this equipment I have a dedicated...
Replies
Views
Hi folks ! Got an older Modicom BM85 and I suspect that it's not passing data to ModBus+ network. We had a power loss for a few days and I suspect...
Replies
Views
I need to recommend a PC to replace a customer's old Windows 7 computer. The only thing I need to think through is the serial com port to...
Replies
Views
We're upgrading an old PLC-2 system programmed in ICOM. We have the files, the PLC logic is in a .LAD format. Does anyone have working...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom