I need a suggestion

alaashawwa

hay everybody, I am from syria and I want to buy a Siemens S7-1200 device form china ,it will cost me 162 USD with shipment
but I am afraid of the export company,I'm not sure about they cheat on me and take the money and wont send the product
the company name is SIMAG ELECTRIC and they has an official website.(www.simag-electric.com)
Can anybody give me a suggestion or a helpful advice about that ???
thanxxxxx

What is the full part number? I may be able to get it or give you a contact of someone I have used in China

Is this for an industrial application or just for you to learn with?

I am not sure that I would buy a PLC from China to install in a machine for a customer, it may have Siemens or Allen Bradley name on it but it I do not think the quality is the same as the German made or others

The China made Siemens part numbers will end in a CN on the PLC

Actually it is just for learning purpose, cuz I want to use this device in my last project .
maybe you are right about the quality ,but I asked Siemens before and they told me that all S7-1200 series is a chinese made
but when I want to order this device the company asked me about the device order number ,and I gave them the order number that I founded in Siemens website : 6ES7 211-1BD30-0XB0
and they included the oder number in the invoice
However, whould you please give me the E-mail of that person that you mention ?
thank you all

Best regards,
Alaa

Send me an email and I will give you a few options...

China also makes the 1200 and every other PLC but I think the German quality on the electronics are better

[email protected]

Best regards!

I just looked at all my 1200's are they are all made in China... unlike the 300 and 200's they do not have the CN after the part number

Maybe Siemens is having China make them all as they may be able to keep up with the demand and others can not?? (and I am sure it has some thing to do with the profit)