RSLink and PLC 90-30 series

jcp

Hi friends;
I have no idea how to design HMI by using cimplicity version 4.01. Is it possible to use RSLink with TT4000(Solar turbine INC. HMI software) to communicate with PLC 90-30?
OR any other cheapest solution?
If i communicate the PLC 90-30 with excell it is best but how?
Guide me plz?
One friend tell me get excell reporter and GE funac opc server but it is so expensive.
I want to communicate through USB to serisl cable or serial communication.
Best regards
JCP

RSLinx is used with Allen Bradley/Rocwell products.
Why are you trying to use it with a GE PLC and some other manufacturers HMI?
I'd look into cimplicity to set up drivers to communicate with your HMI.
You will need an OPC server to use excell

Thanks for reply
yes i agree i also have a cimplicity version 4.01 but i have no idea to use it and design the HMI. If u have any walk through manual plz send me a link which guide me step by step how to design graphics and import adresses or tags from PLC 90-30 and display data.
Thanking u i will remain
JCP

The online help in the cimplicity series is an example to the industry! If you can't find help in there for any possible idea, function, instruction, or whatever, we can't help much. It's pretty easy - select "new" (or whatever it's called), pick your graphics terminal, and start doing stuff. With the GE products, all the PLC tags are in there, as long as you use PLC & HMI combined in a project it's fairly easy.

Help is available at any time in Cimplicity.