Schneider Vijeo-Designer Script

nhadjinikolov

Hey guys!

I'm working on a Schneider 340 CPU and using the Vijeo Designer I have to make a trend graph change it's display range through some buttons. I tried to access the values as in an object-orientated language like this:
Code:
TrendGraph01.RangeSettings.DisplayRangeMin
But the code validator kept telling me "Error S8020: [Switch02: Script] [Line:7] Undeclared local variable "TrendGraph01"".
Can you give me a hint how to make it, if even possible :)

Thank you in advance! :)

Hello,

I do not have Vijeo in front of me so I am not exactly sure.

But in the properties for the diagram you can set the number of samples for the X-axis for the signals. Here you can choose either a fixed value or a variable. Declare a internal variable and use. In the buttons then you just set the value of the variable acording to how many samples.

Hello again!
Terribly sorry for the long delay...
I finally had some time to meddle with the Schneider display for which this manipulation is needed.
I needed to change on the go the range of the trend graph, not the samples per second, but I think that that's not that important.
I declared an internal variable and when I input it's name in the trend's property, it throws an error saying it's expecting a numeric value.
The strange thing is that when I try to modify the value you suggested - Number of samples, as soon as I enter the var name, it returns to the previous value without an error message this time...
Maybe I'm wrong somewhere, but I can't seem to find where exactly o_O