Hmi

zakir

hello everyone.

i am new in HMI system. i need to introduce HMI system in my plant. i have just finished turning all the machines from relay logic to PLC system. i have used omron CJ1M and CS1G CPU. i can see the them using RS232 serial port with CX-Programer.

can you help me what hardware and software i need for start up. it will be PC based HMI( not touch screen).

and plus if there is a manual for it please let me know.

Why a PC? Lower cost? Networking? Data storage?
Use a touchscreen with an Ethernet port, and connect to the network.
Look at Weintek MT8100i. You will find this can do everything you expect from your PC based system. Price is good, software is free.