Devicenet instalation

goodmorning , i 'm using devicenet for the first time and when i was installing it this message com "ERROR 1335.THE CABINET FILE ‘DATA1.CAB’REQUIRED FOR THIS INSTALATION IS CORRUPT AND CANNOT BE USED .THE COULD INDICATE A NETWORK ERROR ,AN ERROR READING FROM THE CD ROM OR PROBLEM WITH THIS PACKAGE
so please any one know what does it mean or how can i fixe it thank you guys

goodmorning , i 'm using devicenet for the first time and when i was installing it ]

What are you installing?
DeviceNet is an industry standard for communications and wiring. Many manufacturers have hardware and software for configuring their DeviceNet products.

What manufacturer and what hardware device or software package are you having trouble with?

i downloaded it and i'm using window xp P2,i 'v installed factory talk view and rslogix 5000 then when i tried to install rsnetworx it didn't complete .
thanks