WinCC Powertags - Runtime License

johnyu

Hi,

I need to work out the Runtime License for a WinCC 2008 Flexible project. How do I know how many powertags I have?

If I goto the tags tree menu on the left, I see a count of 423 tags, is this the same as powertags? If not, how do you determine the powertag count?

Thanks

John

Output

When you compile, then view the Output screen. After compiling it will say how many powertags you have used.

regards,
Gerry

Hi,

I need to work out the Runtime License for a WinCC 2008 Flexible project. How do I know how many powertags I have?

If I goto the tags tree menu on the left, I see a count of 423 tags, is this the same as powertags? If not, how do you determine the powertag count?

Thanks

John

I finally found it, maybe my version of wincc is different, it's not in the output view.

For anyone's interested, compile the project, right click on the device, then select object properties, power tags is displayed in the general tab.