compactlogix redundency with devicenet

hii everybody, i have 2 compactlogix L32E and two devicenet scanner for pumps control and i want to use redundency between them ,i'm a bigginer i tried but until now i can't do it ,so any body can help me please

The principal Redundant control system offered by Rockwell Automation is ControlLogix Redundancy. It uses ControlLogix (1756-L6x) controllers and ControlNet for I/O networking.

There is a DeviceNet-based "Easy Backup" mechanism for CompactLogix that provides a "hot standby" controller. It lacks many of the redundancy features that ControlLogix Redundancy provides, such as media redundancy, scan synchronization, data table cross-loading, and program edit cross-loading.

ControlLogix Redundancy is described in the ControlLogix Redundancy System User Manual, 1756-UM523. You must read and understand that manual and the Redundancy firmware release notes before attempting to implement ControlLogix redundancy.

CompactLogix DeviceNet "Easy Backup" is described in several Release Notes and application notes for the 1769-SDN module, including RA Knowledgebase document 50690.
http://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/50690

hi again , can you please tell me where can i find firmware version 3 or late ,for devicenet 1769 sdn because its necessary for the backup thanks

hiii ,thanks for ur advice it work redundancy with 2 compactlogix and devicenet scanner ,but when i used factory talk for supervising i can't conect to one processor ,so if u have any idea about changing IP adress when the CPU change so factory talk connect with only the one who work thank you