HMI Error Code

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
I was compiling my HMI and I got this error message

HMI_1,, 1,1, 3:12:11PM
WinCC RT HMI,, 1,1, 3:12:11PM
Internal warning (detail: object {572-9073} is marked to be activated, but does not exist
Internat Error (detail: unknown ID {572-9073}
Compiling aborted

I can't really figure out what it is. And I can't use the "go to" tab either. Someone knows where to start looking?

Try

Try deleting tempory files and/or Rebuild All.

I was compiling my HMI and I got this error message

HMI_1,, 1,1, 3:12:11PM
WinCC RT HMI,, 1,1, 3:12:11PM
Internal warning (detail: object {572-9073} is marked to be activated, but does not exist
Internat Error (detail: unknown ID {572-9073}
Compiling aborted

I can't really figure out what it is. And I can't use the "go to" tab either. Someone knows where to start looking?