S7300, Hd-crash, import blocks from accessible nodes?

Egil-s

Hi.

The PLC computer had a total harddrive crash. And no backup (y)

So i got a new harddrive and have installed Simatic Manager and WinCC Flexible all over again.

So my question is; Can I somehow put the blocks that is on the accessible nodes in a new project? o_O

Yes, you can create a new project, add the hardware configuratino, then import blocks using accessible nodes.

Doing it this way you will lose the symbols.

Similar Topics

How can I integrate my S7-300 Simatic with the IFM AS-i Master AC1335 and its slave IOs, such as 2411 and Airbox 2041, into Simatic Manager?
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, One of our machine we use Siemens Cpu315-2dp. And this cpu communicate with 4 Lenze servo drives series 9300 via profibus. Also...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm having problems converting WinAC (WinLC RTF F application) to S7 300 project based on CPU 319F-3PN or S7 400/416F-3PN. The problem is...
Replies
Views
Hi Any one here please helpmein simulation of s7 300 plc program with factory io. how to connect. plcsim 5 doesnot have option of s7 300 ..:
Replies
Views
Hi to all, Our company does not usually use Siemens PLCs, but have a press with one in it. We are trying to change the IP address in our Simatic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom