Rockwell Site

Greg Dake

Greetings,

It seems for almost a day now that the Rockwell Software "Software Updates" page is not loading. Is anyone experiencing this same issue? Curious if it's their site or we're being internally blocked at our company.

Greg

Yep, that page is working too for me ;-)

You could try clearing out your temporary internet files and your cookies and then rebooting your pooter. And... if possible reboot your router.

(PS. Or try a different browser - IE, Firefox, Opera etc)

Been trying to reset activations for 5, and 500 for almost a week with no luck. Finally called in.

To be fair even without a tech connect package that I refuse to pay for, the tech support was good and helped us out in a few minutes.

I had the same problem Tuesday and contacted Rockwell, they suggested clearing the temporary files and cookies from IE8. I did this, rebooted my machine and was able to download the RSLogix v19.01 Wednesday.

Thanks for everyone's feedback...IT gave me the "keys to the kingdom" in terms of web access today, and then I had no issues. It would appear the issue was on our end. Thanks again.

Greg