idec opennet master microsmart slaves

benmwagner

I have an opennet plc datalinked with 5 microsmart plcs I made some changes to the program and downloaded it now the datalinks fault out. I cant seem to get communication with the microsmarts. Any help would be aprecciated
Thanks

I used another opennet plc from another line and it worked, so i know the cabeling is ok. I uploaded from the other plc and downloaded it to the plc im having trouble with still no datalink communication. If anybody has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated. Holiday weekend and i need to get it up and running before sunday night, I got a new plc coming tomorrow so im going to try that, but i think it might be something im doing or not doing when i download it
thanks

Well i got it working by downloading with an older version of windldr. Im curious why downloading with the newer version caused me problems with datalink communication.