Merry Christmas!

sheryl86_ann

Its been a year of doing our job and I think it is also a due time for me to extend my greetings to everyone in this circulation to say " Merry merry christmas and may all of you have a fruitful year ahead". Let's have a short break and spend christmas with our loveones..

Thank you for all the help I found in this circulation. I hope you won't get tried answering and helping us.

God loves. God sees. God bless everyone.

Sincerely,

Sheryl Caño
Philippines

Thought this would be a suitable place to say thanks to everyone!!
This is my first post but reading the threads has been very useful to me, cheers again everyone and Merry Christmas!!

:site:

Chris

Merry Christmas! thank you everyone who is aways willing to help me. You all are very kind and generous! have a special Christmas with your family and friends!

i would wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS, but here in Ontario it is politically incorrect to wish anyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.
Everyone have a safe and wonderful holliday.

2.gif

17.gif

🍻

-Eric