Micrologix 1200C communication problem

lezalex

please help to restore the RSLinx communication between the AB 1762-L24bwa and PC.problem start after I changed driver from DF1 to DH485 in channel config menu to establish connection with C-more HMI, now HMI is working fine, but I can not reconnect to my PC any more.Inside the RSLinx driver config menu I do not have DH485 driver for RS232 port(only rs232DF1 device or dH485UIC device)????

Does your ML1200 have two ports? If so are they both configured for DH485? If not use the other port.

If your PC has a real serial port then try the 1747-PIC/AIC+ driver.
Make sure you delete the DF1 driver first.

Last edited:
I'm happy that it is working for you and I do expect my small chunk of coal in a gift bag.

Happy Holidays