Wonderware question

ChrisP

Does anyone know of any shortcut for taking an application or windows that were created in wonderware 10 and changing them so they can be used in version 9.5? If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate the help. I have an application that I created in 10.0 and I need to use it at a location that only has a 9.5 license. I already have the database moved over to 9.5, and now I'm trying to find a way to get the windows and scripts there without starting from scratch. o_O

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited:
Sorry - I doubt it. Either, Forward Compatibility is going to work easily or not likely at all. Pretty much for the reason that you want it to work (developing on a newer version without buying a recent license)...

I have all the licenses, that is not an issue. Moving forward is not very hard, I've done that several times and not had any major issues. Going back however, that is not proving as easy....🔨 I am doing the development for a site that does not have the licenses for 10. As a developer, I have purchased legal copies of all the last versions of Wonderware.