FTVIEW SE client runtime display font different from server runtime display

cct007

Hi guys

Merry Christmas to all of you here.

I am currently having the problem as per title.

My system consist of 2 redundant server and 3 display clients.

I found that the all the font in display client during runtime is different from SERVER.

I configure the font as Arial in server but the display client show the font in Italy during runtime.

Anyone face this problem before? PLS Help! Thanks.

Font style or language? I know when setting up a client you have the option to select the language.
This language selection is on one of the first few screen towards the bottom in a drop-down list box.

Hope this helps

Hi Bob, i am having problem in font style not language :)

Pls refer the server and client attachment then u can see the different font style between these 2 workstation.

Hope u guys can help. Thanks!

server.jpg client.jpg

I haven't had this issue so I am guessing here.
Can you copy the system Fonts folder from the server onto the client machine. I am assuming SE uses the computers fonts.

Good luck

Ya bob the problem solved after i copy the system fonts folder to the client machine. Thanks alot and happy new year.