Our fu--in' government

I am outraged.
If I can't sell to Iran then no one from the US should be able to sell to Iran.
"Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all that you see..."
Our Politicians in action.
We "The government" can change these Politicians every few years if we so desire.
Merry Christmas!

Peter our government has a negative rate of return on Socioal Insecurity. Does any if this surprise you?
I am sure we could get you on the list as long as you provide enough anonymous deposits to enough corrupticians accounts.
Land of the free as long as you have deep pockets.

Merry Christmas Eve.

Last edited:
According to the article, if you just offer to include a 'Free Bag of Popcorn with Every Signed Purchase Order', you're in!... :D

🍻

-Eric

Am I the only one who thinks this political rant doesn't belong here?

Sorry guys, I hear your gripes, but can this forum resolve your issues - i doubt it....

Oh I nearly forgot - Merry Xmas !

Am I the only one who thinks this political rant doesn't belong here?

Sorry guys, I hear your gripes, but can this forum resolve your issues - i doubt it....

Seems kind of a pointless rant as well. Complaining that companies can sell food and medical supplies to the people of these countries. Some people would rather the people suffer more just because they are mad they can't sell their automation equipment to companies in the area? (n)

Seems kind of a pointless rant as well. Complaining that companies can sell food and medical supplies to the people of these countries. Some people would rather the people suffer more just because they are mad they can't sell their automation equipment to companies in the area? (n)

Definately suffering if they can't buy pepsi....

Fo'realz, we're not going to change Iran's government by half a$$ed sanctions, so we might as well just open up trade.

Back
Top Bottom