op17 startup problem with $657 error.

aymen

Dear all

i have op17 with ref: 6AV3 617-1JC20-0AX1

prootol softwear V6.0 SP3

i have send a configration in two op17
the first one is ok

for the second one:

after sucess for sending configuration there is two message system and the op dont go to startup view.

in facts the op look like planting in boot phase. "simatic op17 v1.04
verify loded data
start code"
and no comprehensible character appears.

system message :

1-$657 Configured PLC protocol is not possible. (appaear only after sending configuration)
2-$004 fail-No #5
#3#65535#65535.

(test RAM is OK)

so i want to unterstand if it is softwear or hardwear problem?
and why in the first one is ok?

and if there is some remedy for this situation?

thanks for siemens.

Error: $657 Cause: Configured PLC driver not supported by version of device you are using (serious error)
Remedy: Change protocol for version of device you are using and repeat download configuration

Are both units identical? or is one a different release/revision/version?

Please check both part numbers and version and post here!!