S7-1200 HMI KTP400 setBitWhilePress

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi!

I've encountered a strange problem.
I have some buttons with setBitWhilePress and the funny part is that sometimes it acts like setBit and don't reset the bit when I release it?

I know I can work around it by have press set and release reset. I just wonder if anyone encountered this problem and if there is a fix.

Update to latest version (and hotfixes) for WinccFlex.
Siemens identified several problems with Bit set & Bit reset functions etc.
This may help with your problem!

Thank you! I have tried finding it on their homepage but haven't so far. I keep looking =)

I have Step 7 Basic. TIA portal 10.5

I've found the servicepack 2 now for Step 7 basic

As I understand it there is no seperate hotfixes and updates for WinCC Basic, this is integrated under Step 7 basic?

Last edited: