Electrodeionization Power

Bob O

A customer is looking into start using Electrodeionization Modules [EDI] with their RO skids. These EDI modules require any where from 160VDC 9A to 360VDC 40A.
I read this DC requirement from different module manufacturers.
I haven't been able to locate one of these transformer rectifiers on the net and the manufactures just mention that this power is required but no mention as it is an option or is included.
Any help in location something like this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob O
Happy New Year.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am currently trying to program a PowerFlex 525, version 7.0. We had a power outage recently and when the power was restored, the...
Replies
Views
Looking at installing point io, with a 1734-AENTR communications adapter and ten 1734-IT2L modules. In IAB it installs a 1734-EP24DC after every...
Replies
Views
First time I've used either the software or this unit. This is the setup I have right now. I have 20mA coming into AnalogIP1. Both the Main.PV...
Replies
Views
Hello..I am new to Plc.I have Mitsubishi Melsec Fx3Ga-40MR PLC controlling a machine for packing powder.Currently the Plc has issue which power...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom