Connection of floating level sensor with PLC s7-200 CPU 226

Connect the first wire to that terminal and the other wire to the second terminal...oh and if there's a third wire then connect it to that other terminal...does that help? :)

If you would like other people to help you may need to give more information (manufacturers details/part no. etc). Is it a 2 wire or 3 wire sensor? Is it configured for 0-10V or 4-20mA (or even 0-20mA)? Which analogue expansion module are you trying to connect to?

The more info you provide the more detailed the replies will be. :oops:

Regards,

Rob

specification of floating level sensor

>Float type
> Switching voltage: Maximum Voltage: 240 VAC\ 200 VDC.
> Switching Current:2A
>Two wire
>Bottom plate fix and upper plate moving
>works using magnet

Sounds like a discrete sensor. How you wire it up depends on how you wired up your PLC. Basically this float switch will operater the same as a pushbutton and will wire to your PLC the same way.

Know this is kind of vague but without more detail it is the best I can do.