Mitsubishi FX3G rs232 communication via 422 Programming port.

nvanzyl

Hi All.

Wonder if some1 can help me. Im using a FX3G mitsubishi PLC and want to communicate via the RS422 coms port instead of adding a 232-BD adaptor. Is this posasble?

Thanks,
Nic

Hello,

Maybe.

IIRC Mac's had 422 ports and you could ground the + receive pin and if the other device responded to TTL voltage levels it would work. I could be wrong on the pin. Search the web and I am sure you will find the pin out.

Similar Topics

I have a client with a Mitsubishi FX3G-60MT PLC the machine is Chinese only 5 years old and surprisingly its build is good. however.... its PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I need to communicate these devices. Is it possible? How can I do that? The marker supports RS232C and Ethernet, which could be...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am totally new to the PLC world and I already face a major obstacle :) I am trying to control a really simple pneumatic system using...
Replies
Views
Evening all, Currently stuck in the office trying to get a working bit of program together for a Mitsubishi FX3G to control two FR-D720S...
Replies
Views
What cable do I need to connect to a Mitsubishi FX3G? Which program do I need to use, I have the IQ Works package which contains several...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom