Master addresses

It may help someone help you if you tell the forum what hardware and software
you are using.

Along with the hardware and software description Mickey asked for, a brief description of what you are trying to do - ie, what the inputs and outputs are and how the outputs respond to the input states will be helpful in answering your question. Otherwise, 42 is the best we can do since it is the answer to everything.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I am getting the Error: There is no assignment of the logical master/ slave addresses. I have a 151-7 Cpu 6ES7 151 7AA20-0AB0 along with...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I am new to using the LogicMaster 90-30 software for the GE Fanuc 90-30 PLC, and I needed some help in incrementing registers...
Replies
Views
hello s7-400h and wincc are connected to each other via Ethernet. I need help on how to do time synchronization
Replies
Views
Does Rockwell still offer reset codes for old school Master Disk floppy's? In a bind and need to reset the activation disk soon and to be pointed...
Replies
Views
I have to start out by saying I am not a PLC programmer and I have basic programming skills but mainly use software as a troubleshooting tool. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom