Panel View 1400 Video

WireGuy1950

Happy New Year all.

I have an issue with a PV 1400 (not "e"), the video went out and the TV repair shop says the flyback transformer is bad. They also say that according to AB the flyback transformer is obsolete.

Does anyone know of a cross reference or source for this part? I hate to think of all the PV CRT's that will become junk if this is true.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good evening partners, ist my first question on forum, i hope receive any answer. I need make a cable DH485 for communicate an Panel View 550...
Replies
Views
I an new to this: I am trying to finish a project. Here is the tagname Data type Address Controller PUMPA_XS...
Replies
Views
Have anyone ever had this issues one of my machine lost comm from ML1400 to the pv and gave a local pccc error 0x20 reading 1:1 from mircologix...
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody, I want to design a program for Panel view plus 600 HMI through Factory Talk View Studio version 5.0 I have imported a panel...
Replies
Views
P
I use “Panel View e Transfer” to transfer file: XXX.pvc (the program file for Keypad )to the PV1400e terminal. The transfer did not succeed...
Replies
Views
P
Back
Top Bottom