Need Help for Wonderware License

gherz817

Hi Wonderware experts.

Just want to know if this "InTouch Development/Runtime, 64 Tag, v10.1 97-1183" license can be used as Wonderware InTouch I/O Server? This will be installed on the HMI server PC. The license for the Wonderware HMI Clients I chosen is 60K without I/O.

Thank you very much!

Yes, I have used it as a monitoring station with very limited tag count. This version is the "el-cheapo, stripped-bare" version. It's 64 tags, even if it isn't I/O.

Similar Topics

If anyone knows how to connect Wonderware to a Siemens S7-400 please let me know.
Replies
Views
Hello All - I haven't used wonderware since the ver 6's, and I'm now charged with adding a few screens and around 30 data points to an existing...
Replies
Views
Hi all . Recently , i tried to convert application program of Wonderware Intouch 5.0 to Wonderware Intouch 10.0 and also convert database source...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom