Help upload memory card

Abdulm3r

Hello everyone iam beginner user s7-300 , i need help procedure to upload completly BU prog in the cpu 313 or from memory card to my laptop. because i worry to loss my program and dont have back up.
icon9.gif

thanks for yours help

Do you have step7 and the correct cables?

If you do, open up step7, go to NEW PROJECT, type in a name for the project, then select PLC in the menu bar and you will an option UPLOAD STATION TO PG. It will ask for node address, just click VIEW and wait for it to return the node address, then click OK. Be warned, you will not have a commented version, but for a backup, its perfect

Similar Topics

Hi, Expect: we have SIEMENS PLC S7-300: CPU 313C (6ES7313-5BG04-0AB0). we don't have any software to upload its program. we just want to upload...
Replies
Views
I dont have connection with this panel. Please help me. Can anybody worked for whis panel? I try connect the rs232-usb cable on the foto, but...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have been tasked with uploading a project from a E900 mitsi panel but the only connection I can see is RS232 going to the PLC. Would...
Replies
Views
Hello! I need your assistance with the following issue. I need to upload project from 1756-L63 (v19.11) B Series controller for further diagnosis...
Replies
Views
Sir i can not upload hmi program into pc Mitshubishi HMI model no- GS2107-WTBD Mitshubishi PLc - FX3G-24M HMI software- GT Designer3 GOT2000...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom