rockwell automation virtualized applications

diat150

Lifetime Supporting Member
I just received my new toolkit and I see a folder called virtualized applications, and then inside the folder you have rslogix5000 v17 and 18 in .xpf format, along with a couple of other things. anyone have any idea what this is?

XPF is the format for Symantec's workspace virtualization streaming servers. I have never used it and I thought that RA's virtualization strategy centered on VMWare.

I don't get a Toolkit this year (sniff). I wonder if I'll miss it ?

Similar Topics

Hello Guys, I am using 1769-L36ERMS PLC by Rockwell which doesn't let me MOV or COP literal text into string datatype? i very well know the...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , Does Rockwell Automation have an Input Card , maybe in the 1734 series , or CompactLogix series that will receive signals...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a project that involves using a Keyence LR-X100 sensor in Studio 5000 V35 ladder logic to determine the object's...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with time sync working in this topology. I have a plc with grandmaster clock controlling motion groups. I wanted to add kinetix...
Replies
Views
Dear All, [Fire Water Automation Project] Please share the price Estimates for the Rockwell Automation Software's:- >>PLC Configuration...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom