Need Help for Mitsubishi PLC.

Help for mitsubishi plc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lanz

Hello friend,

Presently we are having FX3u-48M type plc in one of our bulb manufacturing machine. Need to convert the same program and application with FX2n-32MR & fx 2n-16EYR type plc. What all changes i have to make in program, if i change the plc type in Gx-developer,and read and upload the same program,will it works????.or do i need anyother changes in program..,actually am new to plc stuff. If u guide me, it will b very helpful to me.

Regards,
Lanz

Similar Topics

I have a Mitsubishi FX2N-64MR-UA1 processor. The 1st analog output card is an FX2N-4DA. It requires 24VDC power. That card is obsolete. The card...
Replies
Views
Hello I am new in Mitsubishi PLC's so I have a request to convert a program which is running in a Q06H CPU to the same machine but running a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an old machine I'm trying to get reloaded for a customer, and it has a FX2N PLC in it. I have a copy of GX Works FX, but the...
Replies
Views
I trying to link v600 omron rfid to mitsubishi plc Qj71c24n-r4 but i not getting any response when i try to scan.i can link with omron plc with...
Replies
Views
I am relatively new to PLCs and HMIs. I have a machine with a E1101 Touch Screen and I can not figure out how to connect to it. I have tried...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom