Hostlink Frame CheckSUM

conr

Hey everyone,
just to let anyone know that if there looking for a framechecker program to manually check the frame checksum of a hostlink command(when working with and Omron PLC)
i have it made,its done in C and is an Execuable file.
mail me and let me know if u want it,i don't know how to put it up on the plcs.net,maybe if the forum leaders want to virus check it first or something....
regards
Conor

Similar Topics

Good day, There's an old Omron CPU Sysmac C200HE connected to Siemens SCADA WinCC via RS-232 and seemingly Hostlink protocol (it says "Omron...
Replies
Views
Hostlink communication protocol is a method developed by Omron for communication to PLC’s and other equipment. This ASCII based protocol is used...
Replies
Views
Dear All , I am a newbie in writing drivers using c/c++ in communicating with the plc's. My new assignment is to write a driver in c/c++ for...
Replies
Views
hi im trying to send hostlink commands to the PLC can anyone gimme a sample code to start working with? im using microsoft visual studio express...
Replies
Views
Hi, From a HMI point of view, which protocol is the better one, NT Link or HostLink? - What are the differences between these protocols? - Are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom