how do i access ge 90-70 %R bits in Intouch?

voodoo

Hi all, I need to read each bit in a word (%R) from a GE 90-70 in WonderWare intouch but i don't know the naming convention in WW. I have the tagname in WW looking at %R881 as an I/O integer, for instance, but how do i see the value of %R881:11? do i need to give each bit it's own tagname?

thanks in advance.

its going to depend on the IO driver that you are using.

also, are you using ge protocol or do you have a cmm module and using modbus?

Similar Topics

Hi Siemens guys! I am experiencing SF fault on our S7-300 (6ES7 315-2AH14-0AB0) CPU from time to time. I've checked the diagnostic buffer and...
Replies
Views
Can we use a Simotion D455 ethernet port x127 as a gate, to access S7-1500 plc Tia Portal program ? In the Simatic manager, we used Netpro to do...
Replies
Views
I have to provide remote access and control to a touch screen. I was thinking about using Weintek and the Weincloud. Does anyone know if this is...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I am working on a project and I would like to scale %AI to -10.0 to 10.0 VDC. The module Input data is stored as a 16 bit Integer and...
Replies
Views
Hi all Trying to remotely connect to a TIA Portal PLC. I can ping it without a problem but can't get my software to connect. I've opened port...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom