AB SLC PLC5 Panelviews and Time Syncing

DaveH

Has anyone any information on being able to time sync Allen Bradley SLC5/05s, PLC5s and various panelviews? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Why don't you write logic that sets the time to midnight, and enable it with a midnight pulse from one "master" plc.

Hello

If you want to sync the time of a PV550 and a slc 5/05 then setup the time tags in panelbuilder to point to the required integer locations and then in the slc code copy these over to their respective status words. Doing it this way allows the time to be setup using the PV550.

regards

kevin

Similar Topics

Hello, is it possible to read a message using a controllogix L61, from a SLC, that is connected to a PLC-5 that already is sending data to the...
Replies
Views
Adding some SLC cards by extending the backplane. It's controlled by a PLC 5 by Data Highway. I see the both input cards and use the logic, but...
Replies
Views
Looking for some helpful advice. We have a customer who is looking to change out his system with something a bit more modern, but using stock he...
Replies
Views
My goal is to get an analog signal from a SLC-500 remote rack back to a PLC-5 main rack. Is this possible? If so, I may need some help. I've set...
Replies
Views
I programmed a couple of MSG instruction for a PLC5/80E to write and read data to a SLC 5/05 thru an Ethernet network on non-continuous mode. It...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom