ControlLogix Ethernet Module

mingjian

Hi,
I want to add a Keyence Barcode Reader SR-600 to ControlLogix via N-L1: connect N-L1 to network adapter, add Ethernet-module to the ethernet portloacalENB in the I/O Configuration, set the right IP address in N-L1. But after I download the program to PLC and online, I found that a yellow warning before ETHERNET-MODULE for Keyence Barcode Reader, and the module fault is Code 16#0204, but if I change the Keyence Barcode Reader with Microscan 1515 barcode reader, everything is ok. Could any one help to figure out what the problem? Thanks.

Similar Topics

I am building a ControLogix network with about 70 nodes. I was going to use a 1756-EN2T. Until I noticed that the 1756-EN4TR has way more...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m communicating a ControlLogix 5000 with a Yaskawa A1000 drive, via a Ethernet 1756en2tr module. I installed the drive interface as a...
Replies
Views
How to Interface the Printer with Controllogix L62 via a AB Generic Ethernet Module Hai All, I Need to interface a Generic Printer with the...
Replies
Views
I have a program that has a lot of message instructions. Sometimes, I need the user to select to route those message instructions to a different...
Replies
Views
Hi All, First, although I've been involved in the automation industry for a quite a while, it's been as a software developer and content...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom