sms through gsm modem from schneider plc

robinthayil

I need to send sms from M340 plc through a gsm modem(simcomm). can anyone provide a program to do this? I am having doubts regarding what to send in place of the ENTER and CTRL-Z commands (in hyperterminal)

Hi

I don't have any experience with Schneider PLC-systems but CTRL+Z and ENTER are easliy represented by hex-codes:
CTRL+Z = 1A (HEX)
ENTER (Carriage return) = 0D (HEX)

Hope this helps, if you need more help let us know!

//Supporter

Similar Topics

hello i want to send Real time data values to a Mobile through GSM modem , i have a RED lion Modular Controller with inbuilt GSM Modm. i want to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to send sms to any modbile using AB's SLC 5/03 plc, which is connected to Nokia 30 GSM modem on channel 0 (Full duplex mode). If...
Replies
Views
Hi, i don't know if this is a right place for this but does any one have an idea on how i can receive messages from a phone to a PC, send the data...
Replies
Views
Hi Gents (and Ladies if there are some amongst us :-)) I'm aware that the 1785-ENET is capable of sending event driven emails. Does anyone know...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to send SMS to some dedicated mobile numbers through Schneider PLC ( micro or premium) . Is yes how to do it pls help .................
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom