RFID or some sort of Intelligent Bus to RS232 Port

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for some sort of identification system that works on a bus. To be honest I have no idea of such a system but here is my requirements.

I want to have about 12-20 readers on a network. I want some sort of device embedded in a key and when the person inserts this key the controller should be able to identify which location the key has been inserted.

Has anyone any suggestions?

Similar Topics

We have a product we are now building and are planning on using RFID tags to ID trays of product as they move through the process (5 individual...
Replies
Views
Hi. I was wondering if any of you guys have a problem with the RFID reader/write BIS M-4A7-082-401-07-S4 from Balluff. The problem we are...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon! For the past several days, I have been trying to set up this Balluff BIS018A RFID head to communicate with a Do-more BRX DM1E-M-D...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, I am currently designing an HMI application that needs a screen that shows about 20 of the latest RFID [stored in PLC] and have a...
Replies
Views
Can anyone share the hardware/software in integrating Radio-frequency identification (RFID) security on a plant floor's OEM machine HMI's? I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom