OT: Flag Banning in USA

mrtweaver

I know this is off topic but I am hoping many other American Supporters on this site will agree with me and go to this site and vote. Its time to take back America.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?!

Vote NO on FOX to banning the flag in America
VOTE !!! This is disgusting, to put it politely.
Your help is needed. This is just sickening. Only 72% have voted on the FOX poll to NOT
ban the flag in school and something like 21%
voted YES, to ban it. What is going on in this country?? Read below.

Fox is running a poll about whether the flag
should be banned in schools in order not to inflame certain students. The poll is being sandbagged by SEIU and we should mount a counter action if you agree with me that the flag should be taken down for no one.

Moveon.org, funded by George Soros, Organizing for America , and SEIU, "Service Employee International UNION", have been twittering today to go to Fox Poll and vote to BAN the Flag and right now it is still working (21%).
It's time to SHOW THEM WHAT TRUE PATRIOTS BELIEVE!!! GO HERE NOW:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/05/06/american-flag-banned-america/
VOTE.........and then pass it along!

I've noticed that both in the US and Canada its popular for people to put up the nations flag outside their house.

In the UK you cannot put up the British or English flags without someone complaining!!!

The Welsh flag's OK though (y)(y)🍻

Oh and yes, for our cousin's in Canada and the US, BRITAIN IS NOT ENGLAND and ENGLAND IS NOT BRITAIN!!!!

Non English British hate being called English!!

lol, my wife, whose Japanese, had no idea growing up that Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland existed, in school they referred to Britian as England...

No I did not realize that the poll was last year. I only got the message from a friend this year and usually he is very timely with things such as this. So I had assumed that this was a new poll. Yea I know what they say about the word assume.

I think this is a good reply to situations like this. We here in America are paying too much attention to conspiricies and dingbats. It is too wordy to put here but I believe well worth the time to read. See at:
http://crosscut.com/2011/01/10/mossback/20529/Fitting-America-for-its-tinfoil-hat/

I do not believe we should take the American flag out of schools nor take away the Pledge of Allegiance.

What if no one responded to the poll on this flag flap? Sorta like "what if they gave a war and no one came?
Yes 21% responded "yes take out the flag" BUT 21% of how many - if only a 100 who gives a rip?

I am sick and tired of the tail wagging the dog we must let the majority and not the minority run the country. I think I am going to file for minoryity status ie white male, christian, did my time in military service, never been to jail, pay my taxes, college educated just for starters.

Dan Bentler

Last edited:
Ha. Yep like PeterW said, we were advised not to fly the St Georges cross on St Georges day incase it upset the minoritys!! Could you belive it. People who are not from here, complain about everything that is from here, and win! Then get given compensation etc etc....

I could rant on for ages about it.....=[

A friend of mine posted this on facebook several months ago, as I asked him, if you go to the link, there is the vote but no story about why they felt the need of such a vote.

The only reason the right wingers and left wingers get heard so much is everybody else is at work and do not have the time for the BS. The one trend you get from the far left and far right is they spend entirely to much time in sthings that are generally none of their buiness. If it was their buiness then they would know to shut up and leave it alone.

I repeat...I do not need another preacher or another talking moral compass... I am married that is enough.

If the elected criminals in Washington and the opportunists at ACLU get their way, the Stars and Stripes will be replaced soon anyways.
The new US flag is going to beMEXC0001.gif, it's made in China and sold at Walmart.

The real problem might lie with the fact that the majority does not concern themselves with anything until it actually bangs on their front door. Apathy?