Simatic 545 problem

Marie1982

Hi,

I have received from a client a SIMATIC 545. When I put power to it, CPU Good and RUN lights are ON. I can connect to it and see ladder online. I wanted to modify the program dans download it to the EEPROM memory but it always failed. I found in the manual that the battery good led must be on. So I cut power to plc and I changed dipswitch #9 to enable the battery. When I put power back on I have BATT GOOD led ON but CPU GOOD and RUN leds are OFF. I see in my software that the fatal error code is 040C TOD test failure.

If I cut power to plc, disable the battery with the dipswitch and put power back on, I get CPU GOOD and RUN back on but BATT GOOD is OFF.

What is 040C TOD test failure and what should I do/verify to be able to download to EEPROM memory?

Thanks.

Marie